Teaching From Home
If you’re a parent or carer in NSW, the NSW Department of Education has developed a series of resources and pages providing advice and information for those of you who are home-schooling your kids during this time. We recommend checking out the following links:
- Advice to parents and carers
- Helping with homework
- Parent & Carers Toolkit
- Follow the NSW Department of Education Facebook page for updates and tips on home learning.
- Download the NSW School Updates app to be notified of operations at your school.
Whether or not you’re in NSW, here are some more quick links to various resources and websites can be used to help with planning lessons and rewarding success in your home:
- Check out these resources that you can use to teach your children the importance of healthy eating.
- Here is a simple weekly schedule template we’ve developed to write down your child’s weekly plan.
- The team at Healthy Kids love this daily schedule template, where you can even check off whether you’ve been eating enough vegies and fruit!
- Click here for a reward chart – fill in the stars when the kids do the right thing.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com.